After being sick with the flu over Christmas, I wanted to make sure to get 2013 off to a good start. It has been a lovely day of cooking, reading, mimosas and spending time with my boys. I made a potato leek tart and drank plenty of mimosas…. ’twas a good day!
* I want to make a pie. Or two. Or more. (Help from here.)
* I want to take a photography course, maybe here.
* I want to read more books.
* I want to drink one a day.
* I want more “date” nights with the hubs.
* I want to take the little man here every day the schedule allows.
* I want to cook with new ingredients.
* I want to do more good here.
* I want (and look forward) to laughing and hugging my fabulous friends and family.
Just to name a few…. 🙂
Here’s a quote to start you off for the year… “This bright new year is given to me, to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best!” _ William Arthur Ward
I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013!